Nebula Metrics Methodology
Nebula Metrics Customer Happiness Index methodology is based on customer to business relationships covering service and satisfaction areas. The measurement contains 500+ questions spanning every aspect influencing Customer Happiness.
CHI – Question LogicThe Questions have been designed based on the following logic:
- The sliding scale of 1 to 10 for a question is configured as:
- Very Rare (1) to Very Often (10) – Signifies Periodicity (Time) aspect
- Very Poor (1) to Very Good (10) – Signifies Quality aspect
- Very Slow (1) to Very Fast (10) – Signifies Speed speed
- Very Low (1) to Very High (10) – Signifies Volume or Productivity aspect